- This event has passed.
Intensive Yoga Retreat Zhyral
December 13 All day
The practice and knowledge given in this one week retreat will allow you to gain a deeper understanding of yourself, strengthen your physical body, improve your willpower and self-confidence, create healthy new habits, and find emotional balance and inner harmony You will also become aware of the energy within, learn to recognize its different forms and understand how to direct it for a specific propose.
This one week intensive course runs year-round once every month and includes 2, two-hour Hatha Yoga classes per day, one in the morning and one in the afternoon and one evening lecture, six days per week.
The cost for the whole one week intensive Yoga retreat is $1’470.000, including accomodation in dormitory for 7 nights, from sunday to Sunday and food, dinner when you arrive, the meals from monday to saturday and breakfast the day of leaving. If you would like a private room, please contact us and we will let you know what is available during that week and how much extra it will be.
The course is designed for everyone regardless of age, physical ability, or previous experience with Yoga. The pace of the course allows those new to Yoga in colombia to easily follow the teachings, while students who already have a Yoga practice will find ample opportunities to deepen their understanding.
BENEFITS OF THE AGAMA YOGA PRACTICE:
- Improve your physical and emotional health
- Gain more energy and vitality
- Enhance mental clarity and focus
- Increase willpower and self-confidence
- Develop a new awareness of your patterns and habits
- Learn the ability to perceive and direct energy
- Inspiration and methods to achieve your goals and transform your life
Daily Schedule Monday – Saturday
- 07.00-09.00 am Yoga Practice
- 09:00-09:30 Breakfast
- 09:30-11:00 Morning Lecture (asanas of the day), Q&A
- 13:00-13:30 Lunch
- 16:00-18:00 Sun Salutation and asana practice
- 16:15-20.00 Lecture and Q&A
- 20.00-20:30 Dinner
During the week retreat, you will receive:
- An introduction to different forms of Yoga, including nidra, karma, kundalini
- Instruction in 20 asanas, including physical performance and energetic/healing effects
- An in-depth description of the complete Chakra system’s relationship to asana practice
- Pranayama, meditation and mantra techniques
- Comprehensive knowledge on Yogic philosophy, including yamas and niyamas
- An overview of Yogic diets, including Ayurveda and macrobiotics
- Powerful Kriya techniques – traditional Yogic methods for purifying and cleansing the body
- Using asanas to direct energy for physical and emotional healing effects
- Enhanced the power of the mind through concentration and visualization techniques
- Kriyas – cleansing and detoxing techniques for vitality and longevity
- Instruction and practice in lucid dreaming
- An introduction to Tantric sexuality